Feel more confident, knowledgeable and prepared for childbirth with the Blissborn Homestudy Program.
We always prefer that our students take a live Blissborn class if possible. If you're looking for a homestudy program to use in your labor and birth, you can learn more here.
Does this sound familiar?
- You’ve put a lot of thought and research into this, as you do to a lot of aspects of your life. You want the most comprehensive and effective training available.
- You believe in birth as a natural experience that is not typically a medical emergency. You want a calm, natural birth and you know that, with the right support, you’re capable … but you’re nervous about pain or losing control in labor.
- Perhaps you’ve seen birth documentaries like The Business of Being Born, and experienced a kind of awakening. You’ve realized that in order to avoid interventions and give yourself the best chance of having a natural birth, you will need to prepare differently.
- Being smart, intellectual and analytical has served you well, but this is different – you have begun to understand that to truly be in control in labor, it will not be through your intellect. Birth is in the realm of the heart, body and spirit. It is primal.
- You want your partner to be an integral part of the birth, to feel connected and important and to know just what to do to be effective as your supporter and your advocate! You also look forward to spending dedicated time with your partner each week preparing for your journey into parenthood.
- You can see being successful at really using your materials on your own, and you like the convenience of a home study program.
About the Blissborn Homestudy Program
Blissborn is a unique childbirth course that emphasizes your body’s natural wisdom for relaxation and natural pain control, as well as special techniques to resolve fear and health challenges.
Here are just some of the things you can look forward to…
- You’ll learn everything you need to know about birth, labor and delivery, including how to handle the unexpected and what your options are after the baby arrives.
- You’ll train your mind and body to profoundly relax anywhere, any time, instantly.
- You’ll work through fears (and we all have them).
- You'll connect deeply with your partner, who receive training to be your supporter, protector, and coach.
- And you’ll experience personal growth and success from the very first class.
If you want to know more about what's in a Blissborn course, you can find it right here. Make sure you take a look at the materials, too, to view some sample pages from our comprehensive, 246-page manual!
This comprehensive training is devoted to preparing you mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually for the birth of your baby – on your terms.
This is the only class you'll need.
You’ll receive materials for five classes that include activities, hypnosis, and support materials.
Here’s what’s included in the homestudy program:
- Homestudy Manual: A 246-page comprehensive Blissborn Manual provides the most relevant and modern information available, with almost 200 scientific references. Information is the key to confidence, and understanding what’s really important for your labor and birth.
- Homestudy Class recordings: A flash drive contains five audio classes, which follow the manual, and take you and your partner through learning all about your tools for creating a peaceful labor and birth together, in a fun and easy format. You'll learn lots of interesting things about yourselves, your mind, and your body. And you'll learn important skills and tools to create a birth you'll love!
- Homestudy Hypnosis recordings: The flash drive also contains:
- Five Blissborn self-hypnosis practice recordings create the perfect environment for you to get really good at quickly entering the perfect state for a relaxed and comfortable labor and birth. Each practice session takes about 20 minutes – that’s it!
- One Blissborn recording designed for you to listen to in labor, on a loop. About 60 minutes long.
- One bonus track, for extra relaxation as you prepare. About 10 minutes long.
- Two tracks to prepare for and use when it's time to move from home to your birth place in labor.
- Postpartum tracks, including a general relaxation (not specific to birth, so you can use it for years after the birth), and a track to support breastfeeding and healing.
- The Blissborn Movie: The Blissborn Movie will show you a new world of possibilities, through real couples who share video of their births and their stories.
- Handouts: All handouts for the class including: glossy adhesive signs to remind you to practice and to remind others to keep it quiet for you in labor and birth, letters to your team and provider, Informed Consent questions cards for your wallet, and a partner cheat sheet.
- Plus some fun extras...like clothespins to help you work with your pain control techniques, temporary tattoos to remind you of powerful concepts as you prepare and give birth, and a Blissborn pen.
- Direct access to personal assistance from Blissborn co-founder Laura Wood. Email your questions for a personal response, and help with any aspect of the program. We love hearing from our students. Really!
Contact us if you need other access to the mp3 files -- for instance, if you don't have a flash drive port. We're happy to help!
Just like learning to type or drive a car, the more you practice the easier it gets! Preparing for labor has never been so relaxing before.
So, you’re interested. How do you proceed?
If the Blissborn Homestudy course is right for you, order it early to ensure you’re ready to begin at the right time.
We recommend starting the class 2 or 3 months before your due date – anytime in the early third trimester.
Choose a schedule that works for you and your birth partner (who should listen to all classes, too) at a time when the two of you can spend dedicated time without distractions.
If your doula, midwife, OB or other birth assistant hasn’t yet worked with a Blissborn birth, invite them to sit in! They’ll enjoy learning more about your birth choice and they’ll be fully trained in supporting you in your beautiful birth!
Every aspect of Blissborn's Homestudy Program has been designed to be easy to understand, interesting, enlightening, and extraordinarily valuable. We have trained parents in the U.S. and around the world, and have lots of satisfied customers. Read some of their stories here. Another important aspect of your training is that our customer service and attention to detail are unsurpassed, and your satisfaction with your birth is our top priority. We want you to feel comfortable and relaxed, every step of the way, starting now!
Ready to invest in your birth experience?
SALE - for a limited time only!
The Homestudy Kit is offered at only $187.
(Previously priced at $227!)
For a limited time, we're offering FREE SHIPPING in the Continental U.S. when you purchase the Blissborn Homestudy Kit from Blissborn directly.
Military families, teachers, and medical personnel may qualify for other discounts. Email us HERE to find out!
And there is no risk! Plus you get a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Click HERE to find out more.
Did you know? Blissborn has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau since 2007.
Click above to read reviews and order on Amazon.
Do you have a question about the homestudy program? Email us. And we'll get right back to you, no pressure, no spam. Promise!
Rest assured that you can contact Blissborn any time with questions as you go through the homestudy program and get an answer directly from one of the founders of the program. We are here for you!
You might also be interested in checking out these other pages: